What is Farmasi?
Is Farmasi makeup all natural?
Are Farmasi products gluten free?
1. European Standards – This means sooo much if you are a person that cares about what you put in and ON your body. There are only 11 chemicals that the US will not allow to be used in skincare and cosmetics, but there are over 1300 chemicals that Europe does not allow! There are also no paraben, No phosphates, no sulfates, NO animal testing, GMO’s…AND they do all this in an Environmentally Friendly Complex.🌿
2. High Quality – Not too much more to say here. We all prefer a good quality product over cheap things that really end up costing us more in the long run and we DESERVE only the BEST. They have 67 years of experience in cosmetics & health industry! There is an impressive track record.
3. Affordable – This company does it all; development, production, packaging, advertising…no various middlemen adding to the price.
4. Everything I need to put my best face forward every day. 💄
5. Helping others. 🤲 I get to help people feel good about themselves. Makeup can highlight our natural beauty and make it shine. Some choose to join my tribe👩🏻🌾👩🏻⚕️👩🏻🚀💃🏻 and have the opportunity to earn an income💰 that is only restricted to how much they want to do.
You have the choice to sign up for $19.99 (+shipping). This is a one time fee. There are no monthly or yearly costs. This now gives you a 50% discount on all products. You tell friends and family how much you love them (the products). They want to order them, too. Your commissions cover the cost of your own already discounted products. Then they tell their friends and they order. You’ve got a profitable business! OR, you just never share your secret and continue to get your own products at a great discount. Win-win!
When you enroll to be a Beauty Influencer, you will receive a starter kit with Dr. C. Tuna’s skincare guide, welcome letter, catalogs and more. You will also at this time only have the option to purchase one of 3 different add-ons. These add-ons give you a variety of different products that will have a retail value of over 50% of what the add-on costs. I HIGHly advise you to get the $200 add-on kit as it has over $500 worth of products for you to try. (You will not be able to order this at another time except when you are originally signing up.)
First thing, no minimum orders. As long as you spend $1 every six months you will stay active. The commission plan starts with a 50% discount on all products. If you decide to build a team of Beauty Influencers under you, you will receive group bonuses also depending on the volume of sales that you and your team make in a given month. The first level of bonuses starts at 3%, then moves up from there to 25%.
In addition to group and personal bonuses there are also promotional and leadership bonuses.
Visit the site here and take a look at the online catalog.