As a Private Membership Association, we are constitutionally created under:
The First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution
- Freedom of speech to share information and voice our opinions about anything that concerns us including alternatives to drugs, invasive surgery, vaccines, toxic chemicals, unlabeled GMO foods, pharmaceutical drugs in our water supply and anything else that may cause or exacerbate any physical, emotional, mental, medical, or psychological concern, condition, disease, disorder, or illness of any kind.
2. Freedom to confidentially assemble with other people of a like mind so we can learn about alternative, complementary, holistic, integrative, and natural health, nutrition, therapies, and wellness.
3. Freedom of choice for our own health, nutrition and wellness decisions including any diagnosis, treatment, or intervention.
4. Freedom of Self-determination based on access to all available information to help us make our own decisions about our own health, life, nutrition, therapies, and wellness and that of our family, pets, and dependents.
5. Freedom of Privacy and all the inalienable human rights guaranteed to us all by the US Constitution.
We are committed to the health and well-being of mind, body, and spirit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Private Membership Association?
Old Hippies Living Large is a legal entity called a Private Membership Association (PMA) for the purposes of protecting its members’ 1st, 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendment rights to privacy, freedom from unreasonable search and seizure, and freedom of speech as it relates to their healthcare choices, natural products, and services. We are a local chapter of a large Private Membership Association.
We established this PMA out of reverence for your innate intelligence and design for thriving, recognizing there is a time and a place for ALL methods of medicine and operating exclusively within our scope of practice. As a PMA, we will continue to serve you in all the same capacities we always have, yet in a radically fresh way: providing a safe space to receive effective care and evaluate personal healthcare choices without fear of unreasonable consequence.
Why do I need to become a member?
As a private association, we no longer function in the public domain (as an LLC), which means we work only with private members. In so doing, we continue to operate in good legal standing as a private entity with the benefit of fewer restrictions.
Why do I need to pay a Membership Fee?
In joining this PMA you are signing a contractual agreement. To remain in good legal standing, the validity of this contractual agreement is assessed by two factors of exchange: signature and monetary. We must have record of both in order to complete your membership process, but the fee is a Lifetime Membership.
Can I cancel my Membership?
Once you become a member, you can be a member for life for no additional charge. You can cancel your Membership at any time with a signed written statement.
Why is the Membership Agreement so wordy and full of “legal jargon”?
The legal team that drafted the Membership Agreement, used the language required to establish our Private Membership Association’s (and all other PMAs associated with this group) legal basis, as it is protected by the U.S. Constitution and has been upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court over 40 times. So, because we have adopted this legal structure, we are contractually required to provide this legal paperwork for the benefit of our members and our governing organization, and the language of the agreement is not something that we can change.
Why is the “U.S. Supreme Court” and “Constitutional Amendments” mentioned so many times in this document?
The repetition of “U.S. Supreme Court” and constitutional amendments creates context for the establishment of the PMA. The frequency of the reference is simply to underscore the validity of the association in the eyes of the law. This information is included in the agreement so that the members have the information.
What are the benefits of becoming a Member?
- Unlimited Access to our evolving on-line Resource Library
- Your first 15-Minute Petite Consultation is FREE (real-life value of $44)
- A subscription to our mailing list including the Newsletter
- A deeper personal relationship with the Old Hippies Living Large Team
- Priority scheduling during peak times
- Customized session options like “Retreat Intensives”
Old Hippies Living Large is intentionally a Private Membership Association (PMA). Our trained professionals are not doctors, and we do not diagnose or prescribe. We work with the innate intelligence and design of the body, to identify and provide access to the resources and resonance that your body needs to heal itself whenever possible. We believe there is a time and a place for all methods of medicine. As a member of our private association, your constitutional right to health care freedom and privacy is preserved while we are able to provide you safe and effective products and services with fewer restrictions. Our work is based on the bioenergetic optimization. We use sustainable, integrative, intelligent, and effective methods including conscious choices to really serve you and improve your life. The information obtained during Old Hippies Living Large (PMA) seminars, lectures, talks, demonstrations, energy work sessions, complimentary consults, email or verbal conversation, and any of the supporting information provided by Old Hippies Living Large as to its services and benefits to its private members, is for educational purposes only. Although we have extensive training and clinical research regarding the principles of Regenerative Detoxification, Botanical Medicine, Ionic Therapies, Quantum Biofeedback (QBF), Kinesiology Massage Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy, and BioEnergetic Medicine, our trustees, officers and supporting staff of Old Hippies Living Large, are not licensed healthcare or medical providers. Information provided by members of Old Hippies Living Large should not be considered a substitute for the advice of or diagnosis by a licensed healthcare or medical practitioner in handling your medical needs.