– To bring blessing on yourself, bless your neighbor.
– To enrich yourself, enrich your neighbors.
– Honor your neighbor and your neighbor will honor you.
– To sorely hurt yourself, hurt your neighbor.
– He who seeks love will find it by giving it.
– The measure of a man’s wealth, is the measure of the wealth he has given.
– To enrich yourself with many friends, enrich your friends with yourself.
– That which you take away from any man, the world will take away from you.
– When you take the first step to give yourself to that which you want, it will also take the first step to give itself to you.
– Peace and happiness do not come to you from your horizon. They spread from you out to infinity beyond your horizon.
– The whole Universe is a mirror which reflects back to you, that which you reflect into it.
– Love is like the ascent of a high mountain peak. It comes ever nearer to you as you go ever nearer to it.